Now-Tea Tree Oil 30ml
NOW Essential Oils Tea Tree Oil has a unique scent that you will love! Well-known for its antiseptic and germicidal properties, tea tree oil has been used therapeutically by the aboriginal people of Australia for centuries. Even though tea tree oil has a long history of use therapeutically, it is a relatively new addition to aromatherapy. Despite being the new kid on the block, tea tree oil has become a staple for many aromatherapists around the world because of its versatility and wide-reaching benefits.
- 100% pure Melaleuca alternifolia
- Aroma: Potent, warm, spicy.
- Attributes: Cleansing, purifying, renewing.
- Mixes Will With: Basil oil, cypress oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon oil, lavender oil, thyme oil.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves.
- Purity Tested/Quality Assured.
- Hexane free
Directions: For fragrance purposes. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Ingredients: Pure tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) oil
Unopened supplements may be returned to the clinic within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We do not offer refunds for return shipments.
No refunds for the following once shipped
- omega fatty acids
- food products such as protein powders
Custom blended tinctures
Due to the nature of custom blended tinctures, we cannot offer refunds once purchased as they cannot be restocked.