Bioclinic-BioFoundation-G (180 tabs)
- Provides rate limiting nutrients for glutathione production, necessary for xenobiotic detoxification
- Full spectrum multiple vitamin and mineral
- Contains clinical doses of resveratrol, lipoic acid, CoQ10, milk thistle and green tea extract
- Broad spectrum antioxidant support, including bilberry and citrus extracts, lipoic acid, lycopene and lutein
- Highly bioactive and bioavailable nutrients, such as pyridoxal-5-phosphate and vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7)
A broad spectrum and highly bioavailable multivitamin and mineral, BioFoundation-G’s formulation uses clinically driven research to provide the nutritional foundation needed for the modern environment. This complete multi contains clinical doses of nutrients such as N-acetyl-L-cysteine and R-alpha-lipoic acid, well established to increase cellular levels of glutathione, the most prevalent intercellular antioxidant.1,2,3 Glutathione is one of the most important conjugators of numerous environmental and endogenous toxins. It is known to be depleted not only by xenobiotics, but also by chronic conditions such as diabetes, as well as inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases.4,5,6,7,8,9
Glutathione support is linked to lower rates of cell death and apoptosis.10 BioFoundation-G provides physiologically relevant doses of hepatoprotectors such as milk thistle, antioxidants, mitochondrial bioenergetic enhancers such as CoQ10, and co-factors for critical detoxification enzymes.11,12 It contains vitamin D3, vitamin K2 and niacinamide, more than most existing multivitamin formulas.13,14 It also provides the biological modifiers natural trans resveratrol and green tea phytosome, nutrients shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-obesity, anti-aging, cardiovascular, and stress related benefits.15,16
Unopened supplements may be returned to the clinic within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We do not offer refunds for return shipments.
No refunds for the following once shipped
- omega fatty acids
- food products such as protein powders
Custom blended tinctures
Due to the nature of custom blended tinctures, we cannot offer refunds once purchased as they cannot be restocked.