Bioclinic-Vitamin K2, D3 and A
- Potent physiological balance of key fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, and K, critical to bone health
- Contains vitamin K2 (MK-7), the most bioactive and long-lasting form
- MK-7 shown to increases vertebral BMD among postmenopausal women
- Provides vitamin D3, shown to be more effective than D2 in maintaining blood levels of 25-OH vitamin D17
- Optimal form of vitamin A, palmitate, bypasses impaired conversion of carotenoids (affects nearly half the population)18
- Helps develop and maintain healthy bones
- Suitable for vegetarians
Vitamin K2, D3 &A provides clinically relevant doses of the three fat-soluble vitamins essential to optimal bone health. Although needed for cardiovascular health, blood sugar regulation, immune function, and inflammation control, vitamins A, D, and K2 have complementary physiological bone-related functions, such as modulating gene expression in osteoblasts and carboxylating osteocalcin, an enzyme needed for bone formation.1 This is exemplified by a reduction in undercarboxylated osteocalcin and an increase in bone mineral density (BMD) in postmenopausal women when vitamin K is added to vitamin D supplementation.2
Vitamin D has diverse and significant functions in multiple body systems, and widespread deficiency magnifies these crucial roles.3,4 Supplementation is associated with a well-established reduction in osteoporotic fracture.5 Correcting a vitamin D deficiency is critical when supplementing with vitamin A, as vitamin A appears to promote bone health if vitamin D levels are adequate.6,7,8 Vitamin K is now recognized as being necessary not only for coagulation, but for the carboxylation of enzymes critical for both bone and blood vessel health.9-13 Indeed, meta-analysis has shown improvement in vertebral BMD and reduction in fracture among post-menopausal women with osteoporosis, while controlled trial data shows a reduction in the age-related decline in BMD among healthy postmenopausal women.14,15 The naturally derived MK-7 form in Vitamin K2, D3 &A has a longer half-life than any other form.16
Unopened supplements may be returned to the clinic within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We do not offer refunds for return shipments.
No refunds for the following once shipped
- omega fatty acids
- food products such as protein powders
Custom blended tinctures
Due to the nature of custom blended tinctures, we cannot offer refunds once purchased as they cannot be restocked.