Bioclinic-Ubiquinol (60 soft gels)
- Offers a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of CoQ10
- Increases plasma levels of CoQ10 significantly more per mg compared to ubiquinone
- Allows for higher peak plasma levels of CoQ10, with 200 mg per softgel reflective of clinical trial dosing
- Kaneka Q+ brand for ubiquinol is naturally produced via yeast fermentation and is free of the impurities of synthetically processed CoQ10
- A base of organic flaxseed oil improves solubility and provides ALA-rich omega-3 fatty acids
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) free, allergen free, and Kosher certified
CoQ10 is commonly called ubiquinone because it is ubiquitous throughout the body and found in nearly every cell. The active form of the molecule, ubiquinol, is a fat-soluble antioxidant that protects fats such as those that make up cellular and mitochondrial membranes, as well as both HDL and LDL cholesterol. However, CoQ10’s most important role is in cellular respiration, the process of generating the energy (ATP) that all cells need for optimal health.1,2,3
Because its role in energy production is so critical, it is particularly important in cells with high energy demands, such as the heart. This helps explain why CoQ10 has shown such significant benefit for conditions affecting the cardiovascular system, such as high blood pressure, cardiomyopathy, protection during cardiac surgery, and protection from statin drugs used to treat high cholesterol. Low levels of CoQ10 have also been reported for many other conditions, with clinical trials supporting the use of CoQ10 for migraine headaches, male infertility, Alzheimer’s (prevention) and Parkinson’s disease (prevention and treatment), and macular degeneration.4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Moderate doses, ranging from 300–600 mg per day, have been used for statin-related myopathy, female infertility (decreased ovarian reserve), and multiple sclerosis.11,12,13
Kaneka Q+ ubiquinol provides the form of CoQ10 found in 95% of human tissues. Higher levels of ubiquinol compared to ubiquinone are a sign of better cellular protection.14 Kaneka Q+ ubiquinol has also been shown to be more soluble than ubiquinone, more effectively increasing blood levels of this nutrient so critical to energy production.15,16,17 A base of organic flaxseed oil improves the solubility of ubiquinol and provides heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Flaxseed oil is especially rich in alpha-linolenic acid, an anti-inflammatory oil associated with improved cardiovascular health.18
Unopened supplements may be returned to the clinic within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We do not offer refunds for return shipments.
No refunds for the following once shipped
- omega fatty acids
- food products such as protein powders
Custom blended tinctures
Due to the nature of custom blended tinctures, we cannot offer refunds once purchased as they cannot be restocked.