KPC Herbs-Xiao Yao San
*Available by special order only*
- DANG GUI (Tangkuei) 14.3%
- CHAI HU (Bupleurum) 14.3%
- BAI SHAO (White Peony) 14.3%
- FU LING (Poria) 14.3%
- BAI ZHU (Atractylodes (Alba)) 14.3%
- PAO JIANG (Ginger (Charred)) 14.3%
- BO HE (Mint) 7.1%
- ZHI GAN CAO (Licorice (Prepared)) 7.1%
Functions: Supplement qi, nourish blood, resolve depression, and course the liver.
Indications: Addresses liver depression with blood vacuity that causes rib-side pain, alternating chills and fever, headache, visual dizziness, dry mouth and throat, lassitude of spirit, decreased appetite, abdominal distention, irregular menses, breast distention, a pale tongue, and a wiry but vacuous pulse.
Unopened supplements may be returned to the clinic within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We do not offer refunds for return shipments.
No refunds for the following once shipped
- omega fatty acids
- food products such as protein powders
Custom blended tinctures
Due to the nature of custom blended tinctures, we cannot offer refunds once purchased as they cannot be restocked.