Ortho Molecular-D-Hist Jr. 60 ct
D-Hist Jr. is a great-tasting, children’s chewable tablet that contains vitamin C to help maintain a healthy balance in a variety of immune system functions.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health, that decrease the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions, helps to reduce and protect against free radicals and lipid oxidation in body tissues.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
Quercetin is a biologically active flavonoid antioxidant that is widely distributed in plants including oak trees, onions, and tea. Antioxidants are important to reduce the damaging effects created by the oxidation of molecules leading to oxidative damage of cells. Quercetin decreases the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions.
Vitamin C cannot be synthesized by humans and is therefore an essential nutrient that must be consumed in the diet. Among its numerous health-promoting properties, vitamin C helps in wound healing, connective tissue formation and the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums, and is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Xylitol, Stearic acid, Lemon-lime flavour, Vanilla, Sodium stearyl fumarate, Silica, Rebaudioside A