Pregnancy Test Strips
The BFP brand of early pregnancy test (short for “big fat positive”) was designed by Fairhaven Health exclusively for the trying-to-conceive (TTC) community. Manufactured right here in the United States, the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip provides you with all the features TTC women care about in a pregnancy test: early detection, accuracy, ease of use, and affordability.
Pregnancy test strips, unlike midstream pregnancy tests, are dipped into a sample of collected urine instead of being held directly in the urine stream. It is the same format of test used in doctor’s offices. Test strips are particularly popular in the trying-to-conceive community because they provide the same early detection and accuracy as a midstream test, but at a much lower price point – perfect for your compulsive tester!
- Early Detection: When you’re actively trying to conceive, odds are you’re ready to begin testing as soon as possible. With the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip, sensitive to just 20 miu/ml hcg, you’re able to begin testing as early as four days before your missed period.
- Accuracy: False negatives and ambiguous test lines are enough to drive anyone crazy, much less someone who is actively trying to conceive. Fortunately, the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip boasts an extremely high accuracy rate – in excess of 99%. That provides you with the confidence of knowing that the results you receive reflect the true status of the hcg content of your urine.
- Ease of Use: Taking a pregnancy test shouldn’t be like conducting a PhD level home chemistry experiment, and with the “one step” BFP Pregnancy Test Strip, it’s not. Simply dip the test strip in collected urine (a Dixie cup works just fine) and lay the test on a flat surface. Within just a couple of minutes, your results will appear: one line = negative; two lines = (big fat!) positive!
- Affordability: Frequent pregnancy testing is a hallmark of the TTC experience, and with the BFP Pregnancy Test Strip, you can “pee on a stick” as often as you like – without breaking the bank. Our domestically manufactured pregnancy tests provide you with all the features of expensive drugstore-brand tests, but at a fraction of the cost.
Unopened supplements may be returned to the clinic within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We do not offer refunds for return shipments.
No refunds for the following once shipped
- omega fatty acids
- food products such as protein powders
Custom blended tinctures
Due to the nature of custom blended tinctures, we cannot offer refunds once purchased as they cannot be restocked.